The Reading Life
- What now?
- Some things just don’t make sense
- I see Lesbian Haircut #32.
- How to be a lesbian in two easy steps (or four comprehensive steps if you’re really serious)
- Finding some courage
- The end of the world as we know it
- Thoughts are not facts
- The top four ways lesbians prevent straight guys from meeting women
- A lesbian life
- On Valentine’s Day, for starters
Quotes to ponder
It's not the the truth. It's a truth.
Uncertainty = Tension.
Practising cynicism only gets you good at being cynical.
Make art everyday.
Tag Archives: LGBT
I watched the news. First the Canadian. Then the American. Then the British. And I listened hard. Keeping my feet flat on the floor. Remembering to breathe, and, to avoid jumping to conclusions. But I had a conclusion. It crawled up my … Continue reading
Toronto ushered in World Pride on Friday June 20th 2014 with music and fireworks at City Hall that ended at 11 p.m. and thousands and thousands of happy, shiny people filed out of the square in an orderly fashion, smiling … Continue reading