The Reading Life
- Let’s catch up, and oh, my family
- What now?
- Some things just don’t make sense
- I see Lesbian Haircut #32.
- How to be a lesbian in two easy steps (or four comprehensive steps if you’re really serious)
- Finding some courage
- The end of the world as we know it
- Thoughts are not facts
- The top four ways lesbians prevent straight guys from meeting women
- A lesbian life
Quotes to ponder
It's not the the truth. It's a truth.
Uncertainty = Tension.
Practising cynicism only gets you good at being cynical.
Make art everyday.
Tag Archives: LGBT
So, shall I catch you up? I (we) got married. But that’s not the point of the story. A few days later, I told my family. And each one I told was amazingly supportive and happy for me. Except for one. … Continue reading
I watched the news. First the Canadian. Then the American. Then the British. And I listened hard. Keeping my feet flat on the floor. Remembering to breathe, and, to avoid jumping to conclusions. But I had a conclusion. It crawled up my … Continue reading