The Reading Life
- Let’s catch up, and oh, my family
- What now?
- Some things just don’t make sense
- I see Lesbian Haircut #32.
- How to be a lesbian in two easy steps (or four comprehensive steps if you’re really serious)
- Finding some courage
- The end of the world as we know it
- Thoughts are not facts
- The top four ways lesbians prevent straight guys from meeting women
- A lesbian life
Quotes to ponder
It's not the the truth. It's a truth.
Uncertainty = Tension.
Practising cynicism only gets you good at being cynical.
Make art everyday.
Tag Archives: lesbian humour
What now? Well, I could talk about BC/DC/RFCT, (Before Cancer /During Cancer/Recovering From Cancer Treatment) but I am not ready to do that yet. So I’ll be my Canadian self for a few minutes and talk about the weather. And dogs. … Continue reading
~~ There’s a belief that’s been around for a couple of thousand years that humans, in particular the males, are rational, logical beings. This ability to be rational and logical makes humans, especially the male, uniquely qualified to look at … Continue reading