The Reading Life
- Let’s catch up, and oh, my family
- What now?
- Some things just don’t make sense
- I see Lesbian Haircut #32.
- How to be a lesbian in two easy steps (or four comprehensive steps if you’re really serious)
- Finding some courage
- The end of the world as we know it
- Thoughts are not facts
- The top four ways lesbians prevent straight guys from meeting women
- A lesbian life
Quotes to ponder
It's not the the truth. It's a truth.
Uncertainty = Tension.
Practising cynicism only gets you good at being cynical.
Make art everyday.
Category Archives: Lesbian humor
So, shall I catch you up? I (we) got married. But that’s not the point of the story. A few days later, I told my family. And each one I told was amazingly supportive and happy for me. Except for one. … Continue reading
What now? Well, I could talk about BC/DC/RFCT, (Before Cancer /During Cancer/Recovering From Cancer Treatment) but I am not ready to do that yet. So I’ll be my Canadian self for a few minutes and talk about the weather. And dogs. … Continue reading
~~ There’s a proliferation of How To information on the internet and in bookstores and libraries — everything from the ubiquitous Dummies and Idiot’s guides through to sites such as Wiki How, where you can find How to kiss in 32 steps. … Continue reading