At various times, I write things. Some of those things are poems. Some of them are stories. Some are random thoughts. I have been keeping them here for a bit. Sometimes what I write has its genesis in the snippets of things I overhear or stories that are told to me, and other times, from things I have experienced or wonder about. And some are pure fantasy and imagination. I am, among many other things, a lesbian. I will sometimes write about that too.
The Reading Life
- What now?
- Some things just don’t make sense
- I see Lesbian Haircut #32.
- How to be a lesbian in two easy steps (or four comprehensive steps if you’re really serious)
- Finding some courage
- The end of the world as we know it
- Thoughts are not facts
- The top four ways lesbians prevent straight guys from meeting women
- A lesbian life
- On Valentine’s Day, for starters
Quotes to ponder
It's not the the truth. It's a truth.
Uncertainty = Tension.
Practising cynicism only gets you good at being cynical.
Make art everyday.